">
falling
Nur Syahidah Bte Azman , your small chiqaro .Well , you can guess my age then I'm sure you're wrong. I'm fifteen oke (: A secondary Three short girl . Well , you'll think that I'm a goodgood girl . And , you're damn right . I'm your good-girl next door . And not one of this b**** who wants people to think they are one big somebody in this world . I have 2 bestest-best friend(: ;- NURUL SYAZWANI and Nur Julianah <3 My pumpkin sweets . I'm singular , mind you (: And tend to be that way . Unless the one I,ve been waiting fr come back to get me ^^ <33
bubbly

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


don't have one ? click here to get started! :)


Friday, October 29, 2010 11:32 AM
I have to retain and repeat Sec3 again next year . All my fault for having bad attendance . And did not study hard . Well , atleast I'm not the only one right (: Haa . I can't wait for like urmm , next week . On the phone with ex a few days ago . Recently . I know you would miss me lahh horh . Expected . Meeting him next week ^^ Excited . Oh , let me take care of you oke . HAHA ! I don't think I want to go back to my old me because Ex is already dissapointed in me . Haiyaa ! Sorry oke . I won't promise but I'll try not to do it again . For you . I did that because I want to see if you still care . Aaaaaaand , you still do . HAHA ! I know you would . Ex-tersayang lah kan . HAHA (: Currently I'm at aunty's house . Slept over here . Saw Kid yesterday , and ignored him . Evil kan . Haha (:


comment?