">
falling
Nur Syahidah Bte Azman , your small chiqaro .Well , you can guess my age then I'm sure you're wrong. I'm fifteen oke (: A secondary Three short girl . Well , you'll think that I'm a goodgood girl . And , you're damn right . I'm your good-girl next door . And not one of this b**** who wants people to think they are one big somebody in this world . I have 2 bestest-best friend(: ;- NURUL SYAZWANI and Nur Julianah <3 My pumpkin sweets . I'm singular , mind you (: And tend to be that way . Unless the one I,ve been waiting fr come back to get me ^^ <33
bubbly

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


don't have one ? click here to get started! :)


Friday, November 19, 2010 4:48 AM
awww dear . Is it working out ? I know it's hard loving someone loving someone else . but you can't possibly be hurting yourself right . im here still waiting for to come and tell me you love me because im still here waiting for your love in return . I miss every bits of moments I spend with you . I miss every single stupid lame jokes you and I share . I miss your laughter and tears that we shares . will I be able to feel all that again . satu katakata ialah satu doa , that was what he told me . and imma wish that he'lll be mine again . bby , I love you .


comment?