">
falling
Nur Syahidah Bte Azman , your small chiqaro .Well , you can guess my age then I'm sure you're wrong. I'm fifteen oke (: A secondary Three short girl . Well , you'll think that I'm a goodgood girl . And , you're damn right . I'm your good-girl next door . And not one of this b**** who wants people to think they are one big somebody in this world . I have 2 bestest-best friend(: ;- NURUL SYAZWANI and Nur Julianah <3 My pumpkin sweets . I'm singular , mind you (: And tend to be that way . Unless the one I,ve been waiting fr come back to get me ^^ <33
bubbly

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


don't have one ? click here to get started! :)


Saturday, November 6, 2010 8:07 AM

Things won't happend if you guys hadn't switch couple . Things wouldn't happend if you guys hadn't know each other . Things wouldn't happend if I had listened to you . Tsk . Now you're hurt . How can I help you ? Hais .. I' sorry , lve . Lemme just say that I love you still oke . I'm not afraid to say . I love you so much , RR .



comment?